(323) 594-3002 / Haitham.Khedre@gmail.com
Software Development Engineer
Broad expertise in architecture and software development, including technical interface and design, translating requirements into project specifications, and delivering innovative software prototypes. Drive full life-cycle application development, from developing testing to installation. Unique talent in recognizing business needs and tailoring software solutions to exceed expectations by skillfully managing multiple complex application features, systems and software engineering. Strong development skills in threading/thread pooling, remoting , ASP.Net, AJAX, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, Enterprise Library, Expression Blend, and Sketchflow. Dynamic Team Leader with ability to communicative effectively with end-users and programmers. Rapidly resolve critical technical issues and concerns through think out of the box development approach and effectively track program development to deliver quality products on-time. Fluent in Arabic and English, with global experience in Multinational companies and Military Aerospace/Defense.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Innovation: Military & Commercial Systems, Strategic Research & Planning, Tailor Projects to Needs
Development: Full Life-Cycle Software, Simulations, Website Projects, Testing & Prototypes
Management: Track & Evaluate Internal/External Staff Performance, Diverse Programming Experience
Hardware: SCADA Systems / Embedded Systems / Computers
Software: VSTS2008 / Eclipse / Expression Blend / Web / Encoder / Sketchflow / Photoshop/Flash / Dev Express / Telerik / Infragistics / Obout / Office / Windows / Ubuntu / MS Project
Languages: (6 years experience)
C / C++ /MFC /C# /
WS / WSE / REST / WSCF / WSMAN / WMI / Windows Services
WCF / WWF / WCS (InfoCard) · Multithreading / Socket / TCP / IP / WinPacap / AirPcap
SQL Server 2000 / SQL Server 2005 / Oracle 10 g / Sybase ASE 12.5 · MS Enterprise Library / DAAB / Entity Framework / Business Objects / LINQ / PLINQ / Parallel Extension .Net 4.0 / SQL / PSQL / TSQL · RUP / PMI / SCRUM / MSF 3.0
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMISSION, Los Angeles,
Information Systems Specialist (IV) – ASP.NET Developer
Working in Information Technology Unit of Administrative Service Division , we are going green ! , we are converting all organization complex papers activity to a Portal that serve , citizens , employees and managers , using latest Microsoft Technologies , with a complex core yet an idiot proof user interface , to make life easier and easier. We are 1000+ Employee
Executive Business Services (EBS) provides innovative software development for global customers in technology applications/services, including commercial products and cutting edge Aerospace/Defense Contracts. 200+ staff.
Technical Lead: Led 18-member development team on 5 simultaneous complex projects such as web-based applications and large enterprise solutions. Monitored project milestones, directing each of 5 team leaders in planning and delivering projects on-time with high level quality in the finished products.
· Participate Re-designed Propricer, well-known proposal pricing software used by such industry giants as Lockheed Martin, IBM and AT&T, producing entirely new version by expertly converting from VB6/C++ to ASP.Net/C#/WPF/Silverlight for greater efficiency and ease-of-use.
· Constructed architecture for state-of-the-art social networking fitness website, designed to attract millions of users and offer plug-in patterns and black box developing tools to allow components to easily be added into the product, similar to igoogle and Facebook. Used ASP.NET/C#/Silverlight.
Technical Lead: (continued)
· Innovated a floating Ad System that loads dynamically and can place Ads between letters within the system, with capabilities to be integrated into any site or provided as online service.
· Drove design and delivery of multiple websites, including zbuggie.com, The FitImage, Galary, Employees Grid, Time Attendance System, Rasikh Systems, Keep-In-Touch Product, EPIC Rms, and Zistory. Sites developed using ASP.Net/Silverlight, and included varied applications ranging from social networking and photo galleries to staff directory and time-clock functions.
Hardware: Computers / Servers / Security Identification Equipments
Software: VSTS2005 / 2008 Windows / Windows Servers / SVN / SourceSafe / MS Project / MS Office / Obout
Expression Blend / Web / Encoder / Sketchflow / Photoshop / Flash / Dev Express / Telerik / Infragistics
Languages: C# / C++ / VB/ASP.NET/Silverlight/WPF/WCF/WCS
AIR DEFENSE FORCES,
Egypt’s military air defense branch, integrating anti-aircraft guns, rocket/missile units, interceptor plans, and radar/warning installations. 30K officers and soldiers with 40K conscripts.
Software Developer Engineer (Lieutenant): Provided all aspects of soft/hardware support to Automatic Commander
and Control System for the
· Developed extensive applications for, simulation educational and training programs.
· Researched in real-time missile vision capabilities.
· Created Image Processing and Motion Detection Programs to track objects via cam, analyze, and store to database specification information about length of time in cam view.
Hardware: Embedded Systems / Missiles / Special Cameras / Mainframe (Hughes Aircraft)
Software: UNIX / Windows / Office / VS 2003-2005 / Intel C++ / QNIX
Languages: C / C++ / JAVA / C# / ASP.NET
ADDITIONAL PROJECTS / COMPETITION AWARDS
GRADUATION PROJECT B.E / VC++6 / C++: Implemented SCADA/Embedded System and DAC on Oil Pipelines Implements, including Systems, Drivers, and Computer Card.
RENT-A-CODER: Designed high-level Image Processing and Motion Detection application.
MCIT BEST CREATIVE SOFTWARE IDEA: Won 1st in software development.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Master of Science in Computer Science (in progress via part-time,
distance education), Maharishi University of Management,
Emphasis in Algorithms, Data Structure, Concurrent Programming, Business Rules, Design Patterns, and Modern Programming
Diploma in Computer Engineering, Information
Emphasis in Algorithms, Data Structure, AI, C#/ASP.Net, Web 2.0, Sybase ASE12.5, Oracle 10g
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Tanta University,
Emphasis in C++, OOP, OOD, Algorithms, Data Structure, Compilers, Embedded Systems,
Control & Software Engineering, SCADA System Design, AI, Computer Vision
Human Communication, Dale Carnegie · MOC+ Course, New Horizons
Professional Affiliations: IEEE, IEEE Computer Society, ACM, ACS Australia